RUSTIC WATER FOUNTAINS
Honestly! who doesn’t love the sound of trickling water? Water fountains come in all different shapes and sizes and with such a wide variety of styles, shapes, and uses, finding the right water fountain for your home, business, or even office has never been easier.
Water fountains are a great conversation starter, and if you are looking at getting an outside water fountain I am sure you will see an increase in birds, bringing nature, that much more closer to home.
Choosing The Correct Water Fountain
Everyone has their own taste and style in design, but there are still a few things to keep in mind when buying a water fountain that everyone should at least consider.
- Polyresin is the best material for artificial water fountains. Polyresin is very hard and durable. If you are buying one make sure it is made from a respected material.
- Think about size and space – You want your water fountain to be heard and seen by us and nature, Don’t by something too big for a small area. A small water fountain can have a huge impact
- Pump and hose – Make sure your water fountain comes complete ready to install and go. Always read the details of what is included in the package.
- Warranty – Does it come with a warranty or guarantee?
- Placement – If you are getting an outside garden or patio water fountain, Keep the weather and things like tree leaves in mind. Tree leaves and other dirt, twigs can very quickly cause blockages.
- Features – Some have lights and other features. Some also have easily opening compartment for easy pump maintenance. Read the descriptions and product details and always research a few.
Rustic Outdoor Water Fountains
These are just a few larger outdoor examples of some rustic water fountains and as you can see they vary in style, size, and purpose.
For the average homeowner or renter, buying or building a large outdoor water fountain is simply unpractical and too expensive. To get around this problem most will simply buy one more conveniently online. It is fast, Can be massively cheaper, and you can choose the size and style to suit your budget.
Types of Water Fountains
Indoor Water Fountains
Indoor water fountains are an absolute delight to have in any home and are now very simple to install and enjoy.
This waterfall features an LED Light to help with Home, Office, and Bedroom Relaxation. Easily relocatable, great value for money.
- Made from sturdy polyresin, this rock waterfall fountain is lightweight and durable for lasting long.
- It is equipped with a quiet submersible pump, no worry about the interruption of pump noise.
- Crafted to be like a realistic rock that coated in moss, giving it a wonderful natural appeal. Classic and elegant, this fountain brings soothing quality to your home.
- Crystal-like orb spins as water cascades down four tiers of stone-like layers creating a calming ambiance and all the while actually helping to achieve healthier air humidity levels all around you.
- The rolling ball is lit by the LED lighting to offer a peaceful, calming glow. Give your home or office a touch of style and serenity with this zen table fountain.
- Measures 8.3″ high x 7.9″ wide x 7.9″ deep.
Overall this indoor water fountain is an all-around winner.
To find out more about this indoor water fountain please click here
Here are some more you can buy online examples..
Garden water fountains
Not only does an outdoor garden water fountain look great in any garden, but It is also a great attraction for birds and other wildlife. The sound of running or trickling water is a great to to enhance the purity of nature, and again who doesn’t want to relax to the sound of water and birds.
- This outdoor garden water fountain stands 35″ high x 12″ wide and deep.
- The water fountain’s total weight is 25 lbs, Without water.
- Tall rustic and modern
- 7 levels of water flow
- Built-in LED light in the bottom water basin.
- Faux ceramic, earth-tone finish.
- Lightweight cast resin construction.
- Easy to move and position.
- Comes complete with water pump and 5-foot long cord.
A few more examples of Outdoor garden Water fountains
Japanese Water Fountains
Theses I quite like. Simple, effective and look amazing.
Bamboo Accents Water Fountain with Pump for Patio, Indoor/Outdoor
- The fountains support arms easily adjust up for louder splashes on an outdoor deck or down for softer calming ones in your living room or home office. Add small stones or shells to further create your ideal environment.
- The kit includes a submersible pump, tubing, and bamboo fountain that you can set up in as little as 5 minutes on the edge of a 10” to 20” diameter container. Sized for containers as shallow as 6” deep.
- These fountains don’t come with a container, so you can turn a beautiful pottery bowl, planter, or ceramic pot into your own beautiful zen fountain. You’ll soon be popular with neighborhood hummingbirds and finches!
- The spout is handcrafted from sleek, supple Tam Vong bamboo, which is stronger than steel by weight! This means it resists splitting or cracking better than other bamboo. It also absorbs excess noise, leaving only the relaxing sounds you want.
- USA-standard 110-Volt pump that’s strong and quiet for its size.
Outdoor Stone Water Fountains
Outdoor stone water fountains would have to be my favorite, Nothing but natural-looking, and stones always look better wet. This stone water fountain will suit almost any environment and will definitely be a good conversation starter.
Septuple Rock Cairn Tabletop Water Fountain Perfect for Indoor Decoration
- Dimensions (approximate): 10″ x 9″ x 16″ H, 1PC
- Made from natural river stones.
- The base is also made out of stone.
- Products may vary in designs, dimensions, and colors as a result of the characters of natural raw materials.
- Hand made from Java Island, Indonesia
- It comes with a pump and ready to use
A few more examples
Wall-mounted water fountains
Wall mountable water fountains are a perfect solution for anyone who has minimal space or just wants to add a wall feature to their home. This can be done simply and easily with some of the different designs available
- This dark plum bronze patio fountain with floral design matches the textured surface paint and helps to resist fading and potential chipping over time
- Perfect for installing outdoors on the side of your shed or your fence, or indoors to use as a functional piece of porch or garden wall art
- This water fountain is 35 Inch in height, 20 Inch in width and has a 10-inch extension
- A dynamic LED lighting creates an ambient light glow from within the fountain basin and can be operated independently from the pump
- The waterfall fountain pump features an industry-leading motor and components tuned for optimal performance.
- The easy access pump door allows access for routine maintenance and water flow adjustments without draining the fountain
- THERMAL SENSITIVE PUMPS: Our dynamic thermal-sensitive pumps automatically shut off when the water level is too low to cool the pump, saving energy and preventing pump damage over time
- PUMP PERFORMANCE: Our pumps feature an industry-leading motor and components tuned for optimal performance
I hope this article has given you further insight into what kind of water fountain you would like. These are a great way to help relax, A great conversation starter and I’m sure if you are getting an outside garden water fountain you will see an increase in wildlife. Birds love them.
If you would like to ask a question or comment please do so and I will be sure to read and/or reply 🙂